Re: Kindle will not connect to Verizon Fios Router
mtlenzen

Hello-

Did anyone ever get their Kindle Keyboard to work again? I have done all the troubleshooting that everyone has listed, and mine still does not work. Got a replacement and it doesn't work either. I have an ultraline Series 3 router. Please let me know. This has caused a lot of  frustration. 

0 Likes
lou611661
Contributor - Level 1

@mtlenzen wrote:

Hello-

Did anyone ever get their Kindle Keyboard to work again? I have done all the troubleshooting that everyone has listed, and mine still does not work. Got a replacement and it doesn't work either. I have an ultraline Series 3 router. Please let me know. This has caused a lot of  frustration. 

try disabling the security in the router, also make sure it is set to mix mode b,g,n capitable,and no performnce mode if N is selected,

0 Likes
Libel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I  had the same problem with a Kindle not connecting to a new Verizon router. The tech came back and “fixed it” but now it has stopped connecting again. 

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you. 

0 Likes