MDU Fios via VDSL Speeds
GotCobol1

anyone in an MDU that uses VDSL to get service to your unit?

I was thinking up upgrading my speeds which were offered as 10/2, 20/5, 30/5 back in may when I renewed my contract (im at 10/2 right now). Now it is only offering me 1/3, 10/2 which makes no sense.  even more confusing is if I try to sign up as a "New" Customer it offers me all 4 speeds.

seems like my account is miss flagged.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: MDU Fios via VDSL Speeds
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

The Arris 6000V and 6000BVT and Tellabs 625 are BPON VDSL onts they are capable of 3/1, 10/2, 20/5 and 30/5. The Alcatel O-24121G-A and Arris 6000GVT are GPON VDSL onts they are capable of 3/1, 10/2, 20/10 and 50/10. Speak to an agent if you can not select the option online.

0 Likes
Re: MDU Fios via VDSL Speeds
GotCobol1

yeah, Im on a telllabs bpon, I will probably call when I have a chance to get into it, I have tried chat a few times and they just keep wanting to send me to billing or sales, they don't seem to get the point that the higher tier options just are not offered, even sales etc... can't see them.  Last i remember seeing 20/5,30/5 was prior to the 3 months of free hbo getting stuck on my account, wonder if that has something o do with it.

0 Likes