messed up my order & they can’t fix it
Dantek1

Worst customer service I have ever  experienced!! I upgraded my internet speed from 50/50 to gig service. However my router speed test is still on 50/50. Again my speed from Verizon to the router remains at 50/50. I have been talking to Verizon’s support for the last two days and no one can help me. Support says it is sales issues where the order was done wrong... sales team says it is a support issue. It is so disappointing how bad they are. I stay with them for 5 hours on the call and no help. Sales said they redid the order and still same issue. I do t know where to go to go to complain. I even called the tech who installed the new router and he still has no answer for me. How can I escalate the issue? How can I reach the supervisors? The mistake I did is sign off what the tech did as completed. All I verified before he left was I could connect to both WiFi access pints. After he left , I downloaded the fios app and saw the speed test... when I did router speed test, it is still 50/50. Since then no one in Verizon can help me except saying “we see the problem...it is a sales issues”... or “we see the problem, it is a tech issue” I begged for the sales and tech teams to talk to me at the same time , no luck... they said “we can reach them directly “... this is just unbelievable!

0 Likes
Re: messed up my order & they can’t fix it
jonjones1
Legend

Simple that you have two issues. One you can do and one you cannot.

first turn off the router and wait a few minutes and turn it back on. Same for any extenders if you use them. Many times you can also reset the router via that little reset button on the router. Then login as from day one and test the speed.

second issue is provisioning. You must call 1-800-VERIZON and request tech support.

they can test the speed from their service to the ONT. If they say it’s what you are paying for then you know the router and extenders must be reset then tested again.

wifi is not to be considered for speed testing. Only a direct connection to the router from the computer is accepted.

0 Likes
Re: messed up my order & they can’t fix it
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dantek,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes