Monthly rate difference ($10 more) Fios internet
chanlin1
Since I ordered Fios internet with 2-year contract, my monthly bill is $10 more than it was on the contract. I have been calling 1.800.VERIZON more than 10 times about this, every time the customer representative said he/she see the problem and will deal with it. But nothing has changed whatsoever. Last month I called, the representative gave me back partial credit and promised me she will solve this within a day. She couldn't give me her number but she gave me her email. This month, my bill is still the same, $10 more than it should be. I emailed her a couple times but no replies. I just called the 1.800 number again and waited on the line for 55min! Suddenly the waiting tone and music stopped and kept silent forever. I wish you had a better service and could really solve basic problems.
0 Likes
Re: Monthly rate difference ($10 more) Fios internet
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chanlin,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes