My Equipment not Showing Up on My Verizon
theragtopguy1

I recently did a transfer from an upstairs apartment to downstairs apartment and did a self install (just hooking up the cable line basically) and now my equipment does not show up on my verizon.....I have a set top box with a DVR and a router.  How can I get this to show up in case I want to make modifications?  And will this affect my billing?

0 Likes
Re: My Equipment not Showing Up on My Verizon
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@theragtopguy wrote:

I recently did a transfer from an upstairs apartment to downstairs apartment and did a self install (just hooking up the cable line basically) and now my equipment does not show up on my verizon.....I have a set top box with a DVR and a router.  How can I get this to show up in case I want to make modifications?  And will this affect my billing?

It often takes a few "cycles" for data to percolate through the system.  I noticed what you have described from time to time while initially setting up my FiOS equipment.  Eventually things settled into place.  I suggest you let things ride for a bit and then check back.

Also it's always a good ides to stay on top of billing issues but they too seem to eventually resolve, all else being equal.

0 Likes