My experience with fios
ChipsattACK
I'm not going to be super negative because I'm not sure if my issues were related to my region, but I didnt have the greatest experience with fios. When we got our service I was excited. Previously I had cox and for only a couple dollars more I could almost triple my speed which sounds great on paper but after a month or so I realized my speed was decreasing. I tried calling customer support but the lady I was talking to didn't help at all. She just said things that made me feel like she was uninterested in my issue and like I was stupid. I was paying for 50 down/ 25 up but every speed test showed 12down/25up or worst. The longer I had the service the worst my internet seems. With 50mbps I shouldnt be buffering a low resolution video but I was. Now I'm not bashing fios they def offer great speeds I just wish I could have gotten the speeds I payed for. I hope my voice gets heard. I'm moving and probably wont get fios again.
0 Likes
Re: My experience with fios
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

To ask the age old question: Were these speeds taken while on Wired connectivity or Wireless? The speeds you're talking about closely reflect what you get from most Wi-Fi connections to routers.

0 Likes