My FIOS app iOS8 issues
forjohn

Is there anyone having trouble connecting with call log and email through My FIOS app?

0 Likes
Re: My FIOS app iOS8 issues
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I'm running iOS 8.0.2 on an iPhone 5s and all features of My FiOS seem to be working normally.

I did have some trouble with My FiOS a month or two ago.  I uninstalled the app and re-downloaded and installed it and that fixed the problems.  For whatever that's worth (or isn't). Smiley Wink

0 Likes
forjohn

Thanks for the response. I am having the issue not just on my iPhone 6 runninig 10.0.2 but also on iPad Air and a iPhone 5s.The call log section and voicemail section state "Unable to retrieve your Call Log/Voicemail at this time." iPad and iPhone 5s worked fine until update. Uninstalled and reinstalled and problem still persists. 

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Bummer.  Does the problem persist if you're connected to the Internet via FiOS or cellular data?

If so, I suggest you give it a day or two to see if the problem fixes itself.  And let's see if anyone else chimes in with the same problem, or another/better suggestion.

0 Likes
forjohn

Problem exists on both wifi/FIOS and cellular. I called support and reported the problem. The person helping me checked with others in his office and they were experiencing same issue, believe or not. He suggested to just wait it out and who ever is responsible for the app with fix the issues. Wondering if that person/s know that are issues with the app and its ability to communicate with the FIOS service. 

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

One can only hope that the agent you spoke to would rachet the problem up to a level where it could be corrected.

Still, like so many issues, it's puzzling why you (and apparently others) are having the issues but some of us are not.

0 Likes
forjohn

Thanks again for your input. Problem has been resovled. Made a couple calls over the last week to tech support. Apparently, Verizon was having issues with the app and affected only some, not all. 

0 Likes