My Fios Internet management tool
MildBill1

Perhaps I'm late to the party, but did Verizon create a big problem with the recent My Fios changes?  Looks like the app has changed and I'm seeing what looks like changes done on the fly.  I'm receiving messages on devices that I have never received before.  I'm unable to label devices as before.  Are they prototyping My Fios on the fly and in Production?

0 Likes
Re: My Fios Internet management tool
Jthelpsme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey are you on iOS or Android? Both apps update frequently, and typically have developer notes on the iOS and Google Play store letting you know the changes made. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Re: My Fios Internet management tool
jonjones1
Legend

@MildBill wrote:

Perhaps I'm late to the party, but did Verizon create a big problem with the recent My Fios changes?  Looks like the app has changed and I'm seeing what looks like changes done on the fly.  I'm receiving messages on devices that I have never received before.  I'm unable to label devices as before.  Are they prototyping My Fios on the fly and in Production?

Verizon placed McAffee home network protection on the apps to offer protection but it is intrusive and hard to turn off or remove. It should have been something a customer wants to use by choice. However using your own non Verizon router will bypass these types of programs. 

0 Likes