Need older version of In Home Agent for Mac
Kabilyo

I have used In-Home Agent several times to troubleshoot my emails, etc. Recently I got the latest version for Macintosh but it won't run on my computer. It requires OS X 10.7 and I am running 10.6.8.

Is there somewhere to download the previous version?

0 Likes
Re: Need older version of In Home Agent for Mac
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't use the Mac version but know that Windows version is nearly worthless and problematic.  There are web version for most of the stuff you may need to do on your mac.  And the STB have it built-in for their needs.

0 Likes
Kabilyo

I still have not gotten a response regarding older version for the Mac. Not sure what your experience has been with the Windows version, but I did find the Mac version has been able to help me with problems with my internet connection as well as being able to troubleshoot my STBs.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I have never seen verizon offer the older versions of software,

0 Likes
Kabilyo

Well that's pretty foolish. If their install program did a system check to first determine if I could even run the software that would have been helpful.And I don't think given their resources it would be too much to ask for a place to download previous versions.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Try the In-Home Agent-Feedback form located at www.verizon.com/connect

And that looks like it goes to a group at verizon.  Maybe they can get you connected with a link.

0 Likes
db909
Contributor - Level 3

The issue is ongoing support, anyone developing software will drop older versions as users upgrade to keep costs down.  Lion came out 3 years ago.  Apple has stopped updates for Snow Leopard, so I am not suprised by this.

0 Likes