Netflix Promotion Has not arrived in 7 months! Highly Unacceptable
Albury06

In March of 2018 I renewed my FIOS subscription. Verizon offered a Netflix one year subscription and redemption with the signing of the contract. It was stated that I would get my netflix offer in my email account after 45 days of my account being ingood standings. The 45 days came and went. I called several times in September, October and November.

When I called, I was on hold for over two hours to wait for the customer service rep. When I explained my issue, they transferred me to the wrong department. Then I was told I would have to call back and wait again. I called back and waited another hour to speak to a supervisor who assured me that I would recieve a call back within 3 days. 

I received no phone call. 

The other times I called, I was hung up on. When I finally spoke to another supervisor, they told me the same thing. They promised to call me back and assured me that my issue was elevated to an agent to research my issue. That was in November. 

Here I am 7 months past the date I was supposed to receive the redemption and I have not received the promotion that I was promised and that I signed up for. 

I have enrolled in paperless billing. I've also been set up for Automatic bill pay. I pay ahead of time almost every month. I am tired of the run around. There are other television and internet providers that will pay my cancellation fee and give me the promotion as promised. However, FIOS is the only provider my apartment building is wired for. Therefore I am looking for FIOS to honor their end of the contract and give me what was promised or an equivalent. 

0 Likes
Re: Netflix Promotion Has not arrived in 7 months! Highly Unacceptable
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Albury06,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes