Netflix Promotion Problems
Stokesrl

I started my Verizon service for the first time ever dealing with this company back in December 2014. At the time that the technician came to set it up at our house, he had NO clue of the Netflix promotion. He called his immediate supervisor which didn't know anything about it either, in addition they called the next manager until they were able to find a manager that was aware of the promotion.

I almost feel that in order for the technician to leave at the time of the set up they just  told me that I'd get this "e-mail" regarding the Netflix service soon after and that's how I'd set up my Netflix account. I never got the e-mail and I don't think I got the letter.

I called about 1 month 1/2 later in February and was on the phone for 40 minutes being transferred from department to department without even telling me which I find highly rude for a customer service group to not tell the customer that they are being transferred.At this time I was told I would get an "email" and letter again. I was diligent about looking for the email in my inbox and junk mail and did not get anything.

I called AGAIN today, got transferred around 4 times and in the final call the lady could not hear me. I was on a landline phone therefore it was her connection that was faulty since all the previous CSAs were able to hear me. I was on the phone with Verizon for another 30 minutes for the same issue.

I still have not received an e-mail from Verizon regarding my Netflix code but I did receive the Verizon customer survey e-mails. I answered the last survey replied with information regarding the poor service I received, but nobody has reached out to rectify the situation. I'm HIGHLY disappointed with this service, just do not understand why employees are unaware of promotions being run and in additon the customer service agents do not seem to have very good customer service when I've called, not all but most.

Thank you,

Rebecca

0 Likes
Re: Netflix Promotion Problems
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Stokesrl,

Sorry you are having difficulty with the Netflix promotion. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Netflix Promotion Problems
ElBee1

I am in the same boat and need to have my promotion code distributed to me. How will it be sent?

0 Likes