New construction address not yet added even with underground cable already laid out
ck0102

Hi,

I'm looking to add my new construction address to Verizon records so that I can setup fios internet. Verizon has already laid out the cables and I know the exact location of the conduit as well. I have created a ticket a week ago for Engineering to come take a look and add my address to the records so that I can go ahead with the installation, but so far hasn't received any updates and I couldn't even get on phone with customer reps to check the status. I have already been without internet for more than a week and it's beginning to severely affect my remote work.

0 Likes
Re: New construction address not yet added even with underground cable already laid out
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @ck0102

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes