New Customer (April 2012) with INTERNET LAGGING ISSUES WITH NO HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE
NormaP75

I need someone to help me....customer service has been useless to say the least.

April 2012 - called to report Lagging issues with internet, lines were tested no problem could be found and was told to call back and ask for an appt.

Today - called to ask for an appt from work, big mistake, no appt can be given without them doing their tech support show, told them I will be home tomorrow and need appt to get this matter resolved.  Fabian (supervisor) said unless we do tech support I cant make you an appt.  This was 40 minutes later and several transfers between people

I think we all know, am going to call tonight have them test my line, they will find no issues and then suggest they send someone but for another day I AM NOT HOME....cause guess what everyone I work to pay for my services that are not properly working since installation.

There has to be a way to get an appointment without having to go through so much heartache?

How are they ranked #1 in customer service? 

0 Likes
Re: New Customer (April 2012) with INTERNET LAGGING ISSUES WITH NO HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE
abhi_col
Contributor - Level 3

Without tech support seeing where the issue is and them sending a tech because customer is demanding a tech is very bad idea. It is not going to get anything resolved. Because, guess what.. When tech gets to your house and finds no issue because your internet is working fine at that time, will not solve the issue and tech will just leave. It is going to waste your time because you might probably leave work work early or call off or something.

It is recommended that you call when you are having the issue. And what exactly is the lagging issue? Where and when do you experience it? Can you elaborate a bit?