No longer able to access secure website at work
silver33619

For the last year I have enjoyed uninterrupted access to a secure website hosted at work. I use Java Secure access manager to do so. Suddenly I can no longer access the site from home on any of my 3 computers. I contacted IT they dialed in and were unable to get me going. I am left to believe that Verizon has changed something. All 3 computers no luck, that is too much of a coincidence. Any Suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: No longer able to access secure website at work
Mikhail
Enthusiast - Level 3

@silver33619 wrote:

For the last year I have enjoyed uninterrupted access to a secure website hosted at work. I use Java Secure access manager to do so. Suddenly I can no longer access the site from home on any of my 3 computers. I contacted IT they dialed in and were unable to get me going. I am left to believe that Verizon has changed something. All 3 computers no luck, that is too much of a coincidence. Any Suggestions?

I don't think that VZ is a culprit here. If you can access banks, credit cards, Amazon. gmail -- secure protocol (SSL and/or TLS -- whatever you decided to use in your browser and servers support) then you have access to secured web sites. Unless you are using your own secure protocols. I would think that someone tighten security at your work. But try to traceroute your servers. BTW if all your three machines are at home network and behind NAT then from the point of view of VA -- it's one machine.