No PC in house can detect any printer
jdemaioribus1

I just received Fios.  Here is my setup.  We have four laptops.  Three HPs and one Surfacebook.  I have two Surface 4 Pro 4s.  On some, I run Norton and others Kaspersky.  On the printer side, I have an HP OfficeJet 6700 and a Canon MG6120.  After a week with Fios and on the same day, all computers lost track of all printers.  I have deleted and reloaded printers from Control Panel.  I have removed drivers, downloaded new ones from both HP and Canon.  I have disconnected and reconnected printers from wireless network.  Printers work fine via USB.  No printer can be seen by any computer.  SInce this all happened at once, since all PCs have a different configuration. Since this is happening simultaneously with two printers from two different manufacturers. (I even brought in a neighbors laptop to see if he could connect to the printer, nothing.)  I am assuming it somewhere on the Verizon side.  Can you help.  It was working for about a week then nothing.

0 Likes
Re: No PC in house can detect any printer
phinney5350
Contributor - Level 1

Can you log into your network and see all devices on it? If you see your pc's and set top boxes, you should also see your printers. If you don't see the printers, it's a most likely a Windows update that knocked them out. Just had this problem and had to remove and ten add printer to  my pc, then all pcs could see the  printer. Good luck.