No Shipping Information
Sharo1

I have recieved nonshipping information and no help from anyone I’ve talked to. I ordered fios over 2 weeks ago and have a self install. It is supposed to be done on July 2nd (in 6 days) and I have yet to get any shipping information or confirmation that it is on the way.  

Everytime I talk to someone all they tell me is that it will be there and nothing else. Seeing as everyone else seems to say shipping takes a while I dont believe it will. I need internet set up for work purposes and at this point it seems like I will not get any equiptment in time and this is a huge issue that no service person seems to be able to help with. 

0 Likes
Re: No Shipping Information
jonjones1
Legend

Would it be better to just wait till a day or so prior to start date to get yourself all worked up? You are not doing yourself or Verizon any good by getting all worked up.

you can always visit a physical Fios store location if necessary to pick up a router.

which comes in a box with all that is needed. 

Verizon may just arrive with one in July. Or UPS may deliver it any day now.

0 Likes
Re: No Shipping Information
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sharo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes