NO SHOW For Scheduled FIOS Installation!!!
VZAccount

I have installation for FIOS for Internet and landline for phone service scheduled for today between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, but on one showed up during the scheduled windows and no one even bothered to call that they could not make it today, while I have been waiting all day.  The technician finally called me after 7:00 pm saying that he was still tied up with his previous job!!!

While Comcast may not the best ISP or cable provider, at least they have penalty for no show or showing up late as scheduled.

I have been trying to call VZ since 2:30 pm today and so far have not got a straight answer as why there is a no show for the scheduled installation and when the installation will be done.  It is a total waste of my time so far while dealing with the VZ customer service.

If this problem cannot be addressed promptly by VZ, I will cancel my order and stay with Comcast for my Internet, TV, and phone service.

Very Frustrated VZ Customer To Be

0 Likes
Re: NO SHOW For Scheduled FIOS Installation!!!
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

VZAccount, I'm sorry about your experience. Were you able to reschedule your install?

0 Likes
Revivefitness
The SAME THING happened to me today but it's 9:03pm and I STILL never got a call!!! This was to set up a business account, and I am VERY dissatisfied with Verizon. I've been a Comcast user for years and decided to try Verizon business services for my phone and Internet, and am on the verge of canceling my order and sticking with Comcast. I waited from 8am-7pm today for someone. I missed a whole day of work, which i did not get paid for. If Verizon can not get a tech out to my business tomorrow, I WILL be canceling the order and will never say a positive thing about Verizon to anyone. To be treated with such disrespect is horrible on the company's part, and to have it happen to more than one person is just absurd. I really hope this is not the way Verizon intends to conduct business.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Revivefitness

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Revivefitness,

I've sent you a PM to get some details from you.  Please respond to me when you can.

-adam.

0 Likes
Ramy1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems like this happened a lot. This happened to me today, skipped my classes and waited whole day, no calls, no technician.  Ordered Jan 1 for upgrading my bundle services, waited 13days just for an easy coax to cat6 swap. Never been treated like this before, I think this is how the mighty VERIZON treating its customers. There is no word for VERIZON, just disappointed.

NoShowVerizon

No show for me today as well and no call until hours after the fact. Said they would try to get someone out tonight and would call me back. No call, nothing. That's terrific. Thanks verizon. I know you hire contractors to install your service but I still blame your orgainization entirely.

After signing up for internet service, I received no less than 8 phone calls over the next day confirming the scheduled time, 11 am - 2 pm and someone left a printed reminder in my door stating that i needed to confirm this time. Which I did, as well as confirming on line and I left two voicemail messages. So I did my part and then some. I am considering cancelling my order as this just felt like a slap in the face by some shoddy, no count verizon contractor. Well done verizon. Good way to do business.

0 Likes
Status changed to: In Progress
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes
Sue-fairfax
Enthusiast - Level 1
Same thing happening to me!!!! Was given 2pm-5pm window for the initial appointment, didn't hear back from the technician until 6:20pm and was told my installation need to be moved to next day 9am-12pm. So I took another day off from work. Wait till noon and no one show up, not even phone call for status update. Call customer service again and my appointment is now moving to next Monday! VERIZON, I'll be counting my minutes on Monday morning, as soon as my clock hit 10am I'm canceling my order. I only have the morning for you to finish the installation, I'm not free whole day! What a waste of my time!!!
0 Likes
Niceguy523

I had an 8-12 scheduled installation today as well; there has been no calls and no show as well. I will not stay here all day waiting on Verizon; it is not worth it.  I was having an additional box installed in a third room. I can get Dish Network in that room if I have to; i bet they will show up on time.  They closed all of the Verizion stores here in the Dallas Texas Market so we no longer have anyone to talk to face to face; what a shame.

0 Likes