No where to complain about being hung up on 2 times
CHIntz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need some help here.  I have wasted over 2hrs trying to deal with my phone and internet service being down.

I get home yesterday and neither my FIOS phone or my FIOS internet was working.  I pull out my smart phone and begin looking for a contact# to call to get my services working again.  I tried to use the self service tool, but it would just jam up and not do anything.  It then took me over 20 min of searching the site to finally find a contact number to call for service.  I could not call 611 from my cell phone because it was not a Verizon phone.

Once I called the number and went through all the menus and problem solutions again, I was finally in line to talk with a live body.  After waiting another 10min, I heard the phone pick up and then I was hung up on.  I was upset because I am now over 30min of wasted time trying to get a hold of someone and I have to wait through the long process of getting to a live body.

I call a second time and after going through the menus, listening to the same repair process, I finally get a hold of someone after another 10 mins.  The verizon person then began to walk me through some of the same steps I did with the online portion on my phone, in the process he did take my call back number and then we were disconnected.

I waited another 10 min expecting a call back and did not get one.  I was enraged at this point and had to call for a 3rd time and go through all the same menus just to get a hold of someone.  I feel sorry and apologize to the rep who I may have vented on, but I have a reason to be upset.  After going through the same processes, all I could get was a 4hr window appointment for today.  I asked if there was someone I could complain to about being hung up on twice and he said no. 

Today I wanted to send a formal complaint; however, after about 20 min of looking through the website, I have yet to find a number to call or an e-mail to send to.  This is why I am posting to the forum.  Can someone please respond on how to get this complaint in?  At this point I am one step from reaching out to Social Media or calling the FCC.  I do not feel as an appreciated customer and will spend time today looking at different options for a home phone and internet.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No where to complain about being hung up on 2 times
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon's customer service is 1-800-837-4966.

You can also go to http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/index.htm if you would rather try chatting with someone online.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon's customer service is 1-800-837-4966.

You can also go to http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/index.htm if you would rather try chatting with someone online.

0 Likes
CHIntz
Enthusiast - Level 1

The problem was, It took me 20 min to just find the number.

0 Likes