Online Backup Application - Not Displaying Properly
jhs

I have installed the Online Backup program (4.0) and, when started, the main window has no scroll bars and cannot be resized.  Yet you see content, such as backup scheduling, continues further down the page.  You can't get to the rest of the window due to the lack of a scroll bar.  OS is Windows 7.  Any idea of how to fix?  Should I reinstall?  Is there a newer version than 4.0?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Online Backup Application - Not Displaying Properly
chuckm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the identical problem and after going through the frustration of calling Verizon Support and selecting endless menu options I finally got the Internet Support group - who DO NOT provide support for the Online backup - the whole thing is outsourced and they tranferred me to the support section of the developers of the program. Here is the fix, You must have your Font Size DPI set for 96 DPI, if you have it set to 120 DPI you will not be abel to see the entire window!  The support tech said the program developers made the window non-resizeable and assumed everyone used the default 96 DPI!  He also said they know of the problem and that it may be fixed one day. It surely didn't sound like fixing it was much of a priority though.  But setting your font to 96 DPI does fix the problem.