Paying double each month for Internet Security Suite?
hnz57
Enthusiast - Level 1

I noticed that we are paying twice each month for Internet Security Suite: once as a billed item ($6.99); and again as part of the Backup and Security Bundle ($11.00). It seems this has been going on since about Aug 2013.

Hence, I dropped the standalone Security Suite. Now, I'd like a a refund for all those overcharges and an explanation as to how (and why) that occurred.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Paying double each month for Internet Security Suite?
hnz57
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are correct and my apologies.

By the way, huge kudos to the customer service option "Have Verizon Call Me." My phone rang instantly and your service rep got the bill corrected in no time. Fantastic. Please keep it up!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
hnz57
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are correct and my apologies.

By the way, huge kudos to the customer service option "Have Verizon Call Me." My phone rang instantly and your service rep got the bill corrected in no time. Fantastic. Please keep it up!

0 Likes