Peering issues - Tampa/Lakelan FL - Verizon <---> Brighthouse
HenryC1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

There are routing issues between Lakeland , Fios to Brigthouse customers. Its on the side of Verizon send data back to Brighthouse, and the issue is after alternet to the Timewarner edge router. I have been working with a senior Brighhouse NOC and they are at the point they want to fix the issue, but demand that I have a Verizon ticket opened so they can deal directly with the VZ business NOC

A full description, trace routes and contact information for the BH NOC can be found here

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28793950-Tampa-Brighthouse-Verizon-Fios-peering-

I tried using the dedicated support reps on BBR, after a week, they said they had no way to get a ticket opened. I don't want to deal with the level 1 script readers, there is nothing wrong with my connection, I can get full speeds to just about anywhere, except when return data is funnelled through Dallas and the TATA network to get from Verizon Tier 1 to Timewarner Peer 2 ( mind you were talk start and end points are in Lakeland FL , yet goes to Dallas - Houston

I'm a network collge instructor, have my CCNA. This is a BGP adverising issue and need to get a ticket opened so the correct people at both Brighouse and Verizon can work to resolve the issue

Thank You for your assitance

0 Likes
Re: Peering issues - Tampa/Lakelan FL - Verizon <---> Brighthouse
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Peering issues - Tampa/Lakelan FL - Verizon <---> Brighthouse
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help. Sorry we could not be of better assistance regard this issue.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes