Poorest service ever by so called and so claimed no. 1 internet provider Verizon
gg786
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why Verizon is harassing customers by providing wait time on the phone saying that 29+ minutes, seriously?
Online chat is of no use mostly. I am a customer since 3 yrs for verizon and started new service at new location with new offer of 24.99 just for the internet and every month I am calling to get it corrected along with my billing cycle. But no, still 39.99. Two days ago, online representative did a big blunder by removing my discounts and guess what, even though I reviewed order and refused to accept from their automated email, Verizon still applied latest change, really? and representative says, I didn't make any changes. Since, 5 months, they failed to correct bill as well as my billing cycle and that too on the order with discounts, which they offered themselves. My incident ticket was closed saying that they couldnot get hold of me so no further action is needed, lol.
When I called yesterday, late night around 11:30pm, I got connected in 4 minutes and he said I can see you placed new order on June 9, wow,The chat guys messed up my account.
See here the chat and there chat system keeps switching the gears and I had to re-iterate again and again 4-5 times. It took 2.5 hrs almost and this chat made the issue much more worst.

0 Likes
Re: Poorest service ever by so called and so claimed no. 1 internet provider Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gg786,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes