Praise for a support person
klibros
Enthusiast - Level 1

After 2 disasterous encounters with Verizon support [they told me it was MY computer and not Verizon]....and 4 days wthout Interent working,  today  I finally got a tech support person who:

1. solved the problem [reboot the OVT box] 

2. treated me as though I had a brain

3. was super civil

4. AND started off by saying that either they would fix the problem Or send a technician out here. [Now that is a confidence builder.]

Yes, Glen King who works out of Texas tech support deserves special acknowledgement. I hope someone at Verizon will read this and let him know what a great job he is doing.  I wanted to write his supervisor but the email would not work.

Thanks Glen - a job well done.

Klibros

Re: Praise for a support person
Techman28
Master - Level 1
That is awsome to hear and what makes it even better is he's from my center 😉 I'll pass along the info
0 Likes
Re: Praise for a support person
prisaz
Legend

@klibros wrote:

After 2 disasterous encounters with Verizon support [they told me it was MY computer and not Verizon]....and 4 days wthout Interent working,  today  I finally got a tech support person who:

1. solved the problem [reboot the OVT box] 

2. treated me as though I had a brain

3. was super civil

4. AND started off by saying that either they would fix the problem Or send a technician out here. [Now that is a confidence builder.]

Yes, Glen King who works out of Texas tech support deserves special acknowledgement. I hope someone at Verizon will read this and let him know what a great job he is doing.  I wanted to write his supervisor but the email would not work.

Thanks Glen - a job well done.

Klibros

I am also very pleased with support personel in Texas! The online chat support I recieved from a tech in Dallas was second to none. It is a good thing that you have your service back up and running, but a bad thing that it took 4 days for a tech to have you reboot the ONT. Awsome folks down there in Texas.
Message Edited by prisaz on 04-23-2009 05:35 PM
0 Likes