Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

PS3 Wireless keeps getting disconnected

ABH1990
Contributor
Contributor

PS3 Wireless keeps getting disconnected

Message 1 of 2
(8,875 Views)

So I just got Verizon Fios and I'm very happy with the fast internet I get on my Laptop.  My only complaint is that everytime I go to play my PS3 online... I Will be able to login and start playing in a game and then out of no where it says Internet disconnected and it boots me to the main screen of my game.  I don't understand why this is happening because when I check my internet connection it says it has a 100% connection. The wireless router is located right below my room in the office. If anyone has any ideas why I keep getting booted that information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
TimSykes
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: PS3 Wireless keeps getting disconnected

Message 2 of 2
(8,831 Views)
Try to power cycle your router (turn off for 30 seconds, and turn back on), and give your PS3 a static IP address.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title