Quantum Gateway Rental still being charged on my account.
CMD520

I recently replaced my Quantum Gateway with my own router, and downgraded my television plan so I didn't need the STB any longer..  I shipped back the Gateway, a Network Extender, and the two STBs I had been using.

After receiving confirmation from Verizon that they received the equipment, it looks like they are no longer charging me for the STBs and the Extender, but the Gateway rental fee is still on my account.

Does anyone know if there's anything special I need to do to get that fee to come off and make them realize I'm using my own equipment?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Quantum Gateway Rental still being charged on my account.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried contacting customer service?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@CMD520 wrote:

I recently replaced my Quantum Gateway with my own router, and downgraded my television plan so I didn't need the STB any longer..  I shipped back the Gateway, a Network Extender, and the two STBs I had been using.

After receiving confirmation from Verizon that they received the equipment, it looks like they are no longer charging me for the STBs and the Extender, but the Gateway rental fee is still on my account.

Does anyone know if there's anything special I need to do to get that fee to come off and make them realize I'm using my own equipment?

Thanks.

1-800-VERIZON call them up and explain via tracking proof that the items are received.

in certain cases there could have been a different address to send back to. Not sure that is the case here.  You can also try submitting your issue to

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

they may be able to help.

Good Luck

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@CMD520 wrote:

Thanks.

Read this link:

http://www.verizon.com/about/sites/default/files/Internet-ToS-04142017-v17-2-ENGLISH.pdf

It should guide you 😀

0 Likes