"Upgrade to 75 Mbps Internet for $19.99 less a month" bogus offer?
M_Rose

Two weeks ago, when I logged into my Verizon account,  the first sceen had the advertisement to save $7.99 a month if you got the Quantum router.  I took advantage of the that offer only to see my bill jump over $20.  The chat person could find no record of that particular offer! I cancelled the order within a few minutes of placing it but they shipped the new router to me anyway - I refused delivery.  The next time I logged on the offer was "Upgrade to 75 Mbps Internet for $19.99 less a month".  Not to be taken advantage of again, I called Verizon to confirm that I was going to save $19.99 a month (plus taxes).

Nobody at Verizon could verify that offer either. So frustrating and a waste of my time!  I'm so fed up with the length of time I spent chatting and on the phone with actual people!  When my contract is up, I'm going to seriously consider moving to Optimum.  Has anyone else experienced this false advertising with no back-up support?

0 Likes
Re: "Upgrade to 75 Mbps Internet for $19.99 less a month" bogus offer?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi M_Rose,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes