Really slow.
squeechan
Enthusiast - Level 2

So for a little while now I've been getting periodically disconnected. Lately I've been having severe lag issues in WoW and now today..it got really bad. I went to the checker for the internet speed, and it shows me getting 4mbs/4mbs. What in the world? I'd certainly love to be able to fix that, and put it back to the 25mbs/15mbs I'm supposed to have!

Re: Really slow.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Have you tried giving both your router, as well as the ONT a reboot?

cbwoodstock91
Contributor - Level 1

Hi,

I understand how bad you feel because your internet speed service lost the boost, as far as I know

Verizon has a network group, the network group can take actions in order to put back the original speed in your

circuit. I have a friend who had slow speed in his internet service and he contacted fios tech support via chat.

He went into the different steps in order to fix the problem, nothing worked, he told me the person under tech

support contacted the mentioned group and they make some changes or arrangements. My friend got back

the original speed.

You can try it too.

Good Luck!

Let me know what happened

vthiji10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi just check your speed from here  http://www.scanmyspeed.com/  and if its slow still then contact your provider..

0 Likes