Refund Status
avweigel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wondering if someone could help me in regards to the refund of about $50.00 on my account.  I disconnected service on 8/30/14 and have yet to see the refund check.  I returned all my equipment and keep receiving final bills with a credit balance.  I tried to log in online to my account to check the status, but the account has been blocked.

Regards, 

Derrick

0 Likes
Re: Refund Status
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
lelliott731
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too have a credit on my account, and I was wondering if someone could help me in regards to the refund of about $117.00 on my account.  I disconnected service on 9/01/14 and have yet to see the refund check.  I returned all my equipment and keep receiving final bills with a credit balance.

Luke

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lelliott731,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

lelliott731
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
ccorbett

I too have a credit on my account, and I was wondering if someone could help me in regards to the refund of about $2500.00 on my account.  I disconnected service on 10/19/14 and have yet to receive the refund check or any correspondence from Verizon.  I returned all my equipment and keep receiving final bills with a credit balance of $2500.00. Can you please help and assist me with this case.

Thanks

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ccorbett,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers. 

0 Likes
msantiago1

I have a credit due to me or $82.00. I went online to see how you can review status and of course the intructions provided don't work which is no surprise. For such a big company its pretty ridiculous how difficult you make it for people to get back there money. I guess the guys in corporate factor in the extra interest  you guys earn for the months you hold on to our money.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You will need to call Verizon to check on the status.

0 Likes
AlanCB

I have been having the same issue since August 2014 and have been trying for months to get a refund of - believe it or not - a credit balance of $4.60.  I have had numerous assurances that "the check is in the mail" but continue to receive nothing but monthly statements showing the same credit balance each month.  I am so frustrated that I have contacted the Washington State Attorney General's Office to register a complaint against Verizon.  I would never do business with this company again and can't believe it's taken them more than five months to issue a credit balance of less than five bucks.  Shameful...

0 Likes