Returning purchased Quantum router
mrcrlee

Hello,

Today, my FiOS internet only (no television or phone) service was installed with a purchased $149.99 Verizon router. Today I also learned that I don't need to use their router and could have instead used the 100 Mbps capable router I already have.

Does anyone know what Verizon's return policy is for a router that has been used a most a few days, considering when it would be returned relative to today.

Thanks,

-Chris

0 Likes
Re: Returning purchased Quantum router
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

My guess would be it yours now.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@mrcrlee wrote:

Hello,

Today, my FiOS internet only (no television or phone) service was installed with a purchased $149.99 Verizon router. Today I also learned that I don't need to use their router and could have instead used the 100 Mbps capable router I already have.

Does anyone know what Verizon's return policy is for a router that has been used a most a few days, considering when it would be returned relative to today.

Thanks,

-Chris

No refunds unless defective. Once you purchase it you own it. 

You could sell it on eBay or Amazon or iOffer or even at other online selling sites.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couldn't hurt to call customer service 1800 verizon or twitter @verizonnsupport.

They may try and convince you that only the Verizon rotuer will work.

And you will receive less support if you have Internet issues without a Verizon router.

0 Likes