Router never gets delivered
jkzacharias313

So I was moving into a new house and I ordered a router for our new internet service and I was guaranteed that it would be here on 2/12/16 and it never arrived. I then called that night to see where my router was and they told me that it would be here NO LATER THAN MONDAY 12/15/16. I then called that morning to make sure that it was going to arrive that day and they said that "a technician will be at your house between 12pm and 2pm" and you know what? He never showed up! So then I call Verizon from work instead of taking my break for my 16 hour shift and I got absolutely nowhere with these people. I then waited until I got off work at 11pm that night and then called, got hun up on, and then I called again and finally got someone who helped me and then I got transfered to someone who told me my router is going to be here in 3 to 5 business days...AFTER IT IS ALREADY 3 DAYS LATER THAN I WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE HERE. It also took me spend far too much time on the phone than I should have been. I am very unhappy and feel like switching to Comcast is the easier choice at this point

0 Likes
Re: Router never gets delivered
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to contact them again.  These forums don't represent contact.

Make sure they correctly have your delivery information.  Normally they deliver really quickly.  I have often had next day delivery, and once when I reported a problem early in the day I had same day delivery.

0 Likes
Re: Router never gets delivered
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes