Samsung Promo Code Not Working - Says Already Redeemed but was Not
mic_nas89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to use my promotional code for a Samsung product, as my account said that it would expire after today (Friday, 11/30).

When I logged into my Verizon account, it says "Your Samsung Offer Has Been Redeemed." But, the sad thing is I never redeemed it or purchased anything from Samsung. When we went to call Verizon, their help line was closed for the weekend and would not reopen until Monday. So now the promotional code and time period will expire and we will not be able to use it.

We are very unhappy with the level of customer service and not satisfied with how Verizon pushed the Samsung promotional code and not be able to us it.

Hopefully Verizon can help us out and rectify this situation. You would expect this level of customer service from Comcast/Xfinity, not Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Promo Code Not Working - Says Already Redeemed but was Not
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mic_nas89,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes