Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

SCAM and a FRAUD!

FIOS-SCAM
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM and a FRAUD!

Message 1 of 3
(650 Views)

I have upgraded from 35 to 50 and never got even 35. I then upgraded to 75 and still get under 35 hardwired. Talking to FIOS reps is useless. I'm tired of being transfered to only repeat myself and re-verify my account to only hear an advice on how - I have to fix it... Svrew this! I'm paying for what you are selling, and you are taking my money for nothing all these years. So, I will take legal actions against this scam of a company. 

What a SCAM! How can this be legal?

2 REPLIES 2
FIOS-SCAM
Contributor
Contributor

Re: SCAM and a FRAUD!

Message 2 of 3
(630 Views)

Got transfered multiple times today. Gota chance to talk to a "Supervisor" who also hung up on me. 

Here is what they said: 
Since I have never gotten the speed even up to 35 during the 3 upgrades in the past few years (hardwired & optimized) 
1st upgrade from 15 to 35, 2nd from 35-50, 3rd from 50-75. Absoultely no change in speed. Never even got to 35 yet. I was told that, no refund or credit will be issued because it is not guaranteed. Wow! Nice! When I asked to downgrade my account so I don't have to spend this extra money for the elusive, noneguaranteed speeds, the "super" hang up on me, just like they all did. 

FIOS-SCAM
Contributor
Contributor

Re: SCAM and a FRAUD!

Message 3 of 3
(615 Views)

and of course now, they don't offer 35, and you can't switch back, so you have to be stuck with the previous speed and a higher payment.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title