SCAM and a FRAUD!
FIOS-SCAM

I have upgraded from 35 to 50 and never got even 35. I then upgraded to 75 and still get under 35 hardwired. Talking to FIOS reps is useless. I'm tired of being transfered to only repeat myself and re-verify my account to only hear an advice on how - I have to fix it... Svrew this! I'm paying for what you are selling, and you are taking my money for nothing all these years. So, I will take legal actions against this scam of a company. 

What a SCAM! How can this be legal?

0 Likes
Re: SCAM and a FRAUD!
FIOS-SCAM

Got transfered multiple times today. Gota chance to talk to a "Supervisor" who also hung up on me. 

Here is what they said: 
Since I have never gotten the speed even up to 35 during the 3 upgrades in the past few years (hardwired & optimized) 
1st upgrade from 15 to 35, 2nd from 35-50, 3rd from 50-75. Absoultely no change in speed. Never even got to 35 yet. I was told that, no refund or credit will be issued because it is not guaranteed. Wow! Nice! When I asked to downgrade my account so I don't have to spend this extra money for the elusive, noneguaranteed speeds, the "super" hang up on me, just like they all did. 

0 Likes
Re: SCAM and a FRAUD!
FIOS-SCAM

and of course now, they don't offer 35, and you can't switch back, so you have to be stuck with the previous speed and a higher payment.

0 Likes