Serviceability request
sadstick

Hello,

I am wanting to get some more assistance here, I live in Damascus Oregon, I called recently to your billing office, and was told that several houses next door and across the street have your FIOS internet service, or are eligible for it, I was also told that you guys recently laid fiber under the street directly in front of my home, however this home has never had your service, but I really want your service, I have not heard back as to if you can come and do a drop/fiber bury to reach to my home, I am posting this in hopes it will be sent to someone who can send me a response to my registered email and hopefully get me some service.

I have been here for a month now w/no decent internet to use, and refuse to go thru comcast as they are sorely over priced for the speed you receive, and I really don't want DSL.

Thank you and I appreciate any response you can give.

Sadstick!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Serviceability request
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

I suggest you contact Frontier.

Verizon sold off their FIOS holdings in Oregon to Frontier several years ago.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

I suggest you contact Frontier.

Verizon sold off their FIOS holdings in Oregon to Frontier several years ago.

0 Likes
sadstick

Now that is something I didnt know.

Thanks, I will try that I suppose ;o)

0 Likes
yp1758

I am trying to get someone from Verizon to see if they will extend service to my stretch of road, there were several ne whomes built mine being one of them. The only service that is currently available is time warner which is way over priced for the lousy service they provide. Please let me know who I can contact to see if myself and all of my new neighbors who would love to get Fios are able to do so and have verizon extend the fiber up our road which is just a loop off of the main rd RT 207 (Which Has Fiber) in new windsor ny. They would just be able to tie the fiber in on one end extend up the road and tie it back in on the other end.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon doesn't respond to requests here.

And typically doesn't announce if/when they will extend service.

0 Likes