Re: Should be getting 35/35, actually getting 45/3
ThunderStump
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fixed it!!!! 45/30 now. It was **bleep** Mcafee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unistalled it and installed Avast. Done.......finished......that you all for the help.

cbwoodstock91
Contributor - Level 1

Hi,

I'm really worry about what are you experimenting with your computer, did you tried checking the speed in another computer?,

do you have by chance another laptop or PC that you can check on it ? If not

TRY THIS:

Download "CCLEANER" from pitiform.com

Run cleaner and registry

Download "DEFRAGGLER"

Run Analyze and Defrag

Also if you are using Internet Explorer change it for Firefox or Chrome,those last won't crash as Internet Explorer.

Let me know what happend,

charly brown

0 Likes
Dragineez
Enthusiast - Level 2

I KNOW Ducati exceed 150 MPH (as does ANY modern sport bike with an engine displacement of 700cc or more - actually, all jap inline 4 600cc bikes do). How do I know this? Because I race them. Dragineez (Dragging Knees), get it?

There is a place where the performance potential can be exploited. It's called a race track. I use the performance potential of my bikes that exceed the legally posted speed limits all the time. In sanctioned, closed course competition.

The whole point of the "Network Neutrality" laws being contemplated was driven, primarily, by Netflix. Tons of users who don't think they're actually using much bandwidth actually are. I know the bandwidth Netflix consumes at my own home dwarfs anything else I'm doing.

So how can Verizon tout a low latency high bandwidth residential internet connection, then turn around and complain that their customers are using it?

{please keep it relevant}

I enjoy, solicit, and welcome alternative points of view. So we'll agree to disagree. One day he may want to push some data, a lot of data. Not having the upstream speed he's paid for will matter to him then. The time to address an issue is before it becomes a problem.

Perhaps we're both missing the point. Could it be a problem at the other end? Would a re-test to a different location yield better results?

0 Likes