Slow upload speed.
tr1ckpoker

Short back story...

I have had FIOS for about 2 years. I love playing video games so I upgraded to 25/25 internet to make sure if someone it stream netflix my game does not suffer. I have since got in to streaming my games on twitch.tv. Everything was great until about 2 weeks ago. I changed the location of my gaming setup to the other side of the room. Now I will say again, I just moved my computer and other gaming stuff to the othr side of the same room. I now can not stream my games with out dropping frames which means my computer can not send the info to the twitch.tv servers. I have been streaming for over a year and have never dropped more then 15 frames in that year. I now drop 11,000 frames in 20 mins. I do speedtest on speedtest.verizon.com and it shows 30/25, then I try a speedtest on http://testmy.net and I get 29/.5. Yes that is point 5 (.5) or 29.1 Mbps/527 Kbps

Can someone help me?

0 Likes
Re: Slow upload speed.
Hubrisnxs
Legend

just curious, are you hardwired or wireless? 

0 Likes
tr1ckpoker

Yes I have cat6 running to my PC.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

btw, I wouldn't use testmy.net  

I am at work at a datacenter with ds3's coming in here, and I just tested it, and it tells me I am getting 11/6.5

I am pretty confident they don't have the bandwidth to support big connections.  

0 Likes