Slow uplopadspeeds <1 mpbs and I pay for 25!!!!!!!!
jimhas

I just spent 3 weeks working with tech support to get our internet connection speed up to 25/25 like I'm paying for.  Finally had success.  Now less than 10 days later it's  broken again.  I consistently get 25 download butmy upload speed is consistently less than 1 mbps  using the verizon and other available internet speed tests.

Called in for support tonight and I get disconnected after verifying all my information and did not get a call back.  Now I'm in their ridiculous phone queue again.

0 Likes
Re: Slow uplopadspeeds <1 mpbs and I pay for 25!!!!!!!!
jimhas

Id like someone to call me to get this resolved!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jimhas,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jimhas,

Glad your upload speed is back to normal. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes