Technician or Equipment NEVER CAME. No FiOS for 5 DAYS
Rosadocc

We recently moved into a new house and had placed an order to have FiOS equipment shipped to our house for a self install for October 30th. The equipment did not come on this day.

I then got an email notifying me that it is scheduled to arrive Nov 2nd. Although this was disappointing because I had to catch a late flight Nov 2nd, I figured I could still get the equipment and hooked up for my family while I was out of town.

Then I got another email saying the expected arrival date would now be Nov 4th. This was out of the question as I needed to install it before I left town. I called Verizon, and a representative put a ticket in to have a technician drop off the equipment at my house on Nov 2nd between 8am-12pm. The technician, Mike, never arrived but he called me to reschedule for 5pm-7pm the next day and guaranteed to me that he would come.

I then got in contact with{edited for privacy} from Executive Relations and she assured me that a technician would arrive on Nov 3rd between 6pm-7pm and he would install the equipment and she would have the installation charges waived. Once again, the technician did not come. I called the technician and he told me he would call me back. I then got a call from his area manager, {edited for privacy} and he told me I would have to reschedule.

At every level I reach within Verizon, I am promised and guaranteed that my family would get internet, tv, and telephone installed and the promises go empty. This has been extremely frustrating, as my wife needs the internet for work. This is not the type of service I expected from Verizon.

This issue needs to be resolved immediately and I expect to receive a significant monthly discount for the time I am with Verizon FiOS. If I continue to be disappointed I will have no choice but to cancel my order with Verizon and continue to make sure my complaints are heard.

0 Likes
Re: Technician or Equipment NEVER CAME. No FiOS for 5 DAYS
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes