Terrible On Demand quality and browser speeds in NJ
scotturwiler

Anyone else having issues in Burlington County?  I have two FiOs accounts and called technical support for both and have not gotten anything resolved yet.  My place of work is having awful load times for web pages and you can forget trying to play any videos (25/25 business FiOs) and my house is on the same block and my on demand is super pixelated and cuts in and out and also has terrible load times and video is bad too.  Its really like DSL at two different locations and another friend in town is having the same problem with his FiOs.  Of course tech support had me run optimizer, reboot every thing with an Ethernet cable, clear caches, and even got a tech out to one location who "cleaned the fiber" but their speedtest shows great speeds so they basically say there is not problem on their end.  The have elevated my tickets for support but I am just wondering who else is having this problem.  The one tech support rep did say to call in all accounts separately as this would help them diagnose any higher level problems with their backbone.  Anyway hope something happens soon, Im ready to just upgrade to a 4G hotspot, it would give better speed!

0 Likes
Re: Terrible On Demand quality and browser speeds in NJ
tns
Master - Level 2

How much was your infrastructure hit by Hurricane Sandy.  All of NJ and lower NY had at least some problems, Although FIos seemed to weather it better.

0 Likes