Trouble with Logging in to Account Online and My FIOS APP
Riehen1983

I am so frustrated. When I try to log in online to access my account it makes me put in a "Account Change Verification." I put in all the info and it gives me an error. Then when I try it again its says I already registered an account. I am not able to see anything related to my account without filling out that stupid Account Change Verification.

With the FIOS APP It doesnt work at all. I cant even do anything on it. It keeps giving me processing errors and most annoying it wont allow me to acces DVR becuase it says I do not have one associated with the account. Not true. I have two set top boxes and its a Multi Room DVR! I feel locked out of everything and really frustrated. I can not get anyone to talk to me on 800 number. The wait times are ridiculous. Anyone have the same issues?

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with Logging in to Account Online and My FIOS APP
seapickle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

For what it's worth, I'm having the same problem. Just started out of no where...ugh!

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with Logging in to Account Online and My FIOS APP
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Riehen1983 wrote:

I am so frustrated. When I try to log in online to access my account it makes me put in a "Account Change Verification." I put in all the info and it gives me an error. Then when I try it again its says I already registered an account. I am not able to see anything related to my account without filling out that stupid Account Change Verification.

With the FIOS APP It doesnt work at all. I cant even do anything on it. It keeps giving me processing errors and most annoying it wont allow me to acces DVR becuase it says I do not have one associated with the account. Not true. I have two set top boxes and its a Multi Room DVR! I feel locked out of everything and really frustrated. I can not get anyone to talk to me on 800 number. The wait times are ridiculous. Anyone have the same issues?

Try chat -- it's far better than phoning.

That said, which version My FiOS app are you using?  Android or IOS?  If it's Android, try clearling the cache and data, and force closing the app.  By the way, if you're trying to access your DVR with the Andorid My FiOS app, you're using an outdated version.  The current version does not have this functionality -- it now resided in the FiOS Mobile App for Android.

0 Likes