Unable To Access Fios Digital Voice Account Manager Call Log
Sinclair1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not been able to access the digital voice account manager call log since Wednesday 11/01/2017.   The account manager home page reappears on the screen whenever I select the “calls and messages” option from any webpage (including the home page) that resides within the account manager website and also if I select the “missed calls” statistic line that appears within the summary section of the home page.  In addition, a zero value shows up for the missed calls statistic despite the fact that there are definitely missed calls in existence (i.e. there were calls received that left and did not leave answering machine messages).  I had always been able to access the log prior to the aforementioned date.

I’ve attempted to access the log using both Internet Explorer release 11 and Google Chrome browsers and the results were still the same.  Any assistance that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable To Access Fios Digital Voice Account Manager Call Log
jonjones1
Legend

Call 1-800-VERIZON 

select tech support for digital phone. There may be a system outage or screwup in their web portal. In either case hopefully they can assist you.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

Call 1-800-VERIZON 

select tech support for digital phone. There may be a system outage or screwup in their web portal. In either case hopefully they can assist you.

Good Luck

MarkBK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had the same problem in the same timeframe in Massachusetts.  Does anyone have an explanation?  Looks like a Verizon system problem to me.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was a post in another thread (Troubleshooting I believe) where someone contacted support.

They acknowledged there is an issue with that web page,

Sinclair1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Many thanks for your timely responses to my posting.  This problem has now been fixed by the Verizon support group after I contacted Verizon customer service.  I don’t know what originally caused this problem since Verizon never provided me with that information.  Once again, many thanks.

0 Likes
gtbbied1959

I'M ALSO HAVING A PROBLEM SEEING MY CALL LOGS

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

As the previous poster said, they resolved by contacting support.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes