Unable to Return Fios Equipment--I need a label!
Aemorniel

I called Verizon to cancel my services before Thanksgiving do to the fact I was moving. The associate on the phone asked for my new address and reassured me that my return box would be along in 3-5 business days with my pre-printed return label. 

Those days came and went and I contacted customer service about this issue and they ordered another one to be sent to my new address. I checked my profile regularly to check on tracking but there was an error message that said it was unabl to be tracked.

AGAIN those 3-5 days came and went. AGAIN I had to contact customer service, was given another order ID number after they ordered me yet ANOTHER return box. During this time, my housemates--who had ordered a replacement router from Verizon for their own account at this new address--received their router with no issue or fault and with their replacement router they had a return label to send their old router back so it's not a matter of the mail office having issues getting it to the house. 

I have TWO separate Order IDs and no way to track these packages. When I try to simply print my own copy of the return label, the button goes nowhere or it says there is an error. I just want my return label so I can give back the equipment. I don't WANT to get charged for this equipment I have no use for!

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Return Fios Equipment--I need a label!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aemorniel,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes