Unable to view bill on Verizon FIOS website
sanderst

Everytime I login to the Verizon website and try to view my bill or view my voice mails, etc I get the following message:

"We are unable to process your request at this time.

Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

This has been going on for a week. I tried multiple browsers with the same result

I would like to pay my Verizon bill, but I can't if they won't let me see it!
0 Likes
Re: Unable to view bill on Verizon FIOS website
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try logging out of forum first.

Then try again.

0 Likes
sanderst

Thanks I already tried that still doesn't work. I also tried from multiple machines still same problem.

Doe Verizon monitor these forums?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not really.

It is basically a peer to peer support forum.

Sometimes the admins will forward an issue on.

best option is to contact support directly.

You can hit them up via chat, via twitter @verzion support or on dslreports.com there is a Verizon Direct forum that they do monitor.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello sanderst

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
sunman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What web browser are you using?

Verizon does not work reliably with Google Chrome or Firefox.  You either have to use Microsoft Explorer or use an incognito window in Chrome to access Verizon.  This has been a problem with Verizon for several years.  Verizon will tell you to delete your cookies, BTW.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@sunman wrote:

What web browser are you using?

Verizon does not work reliably with Google Chrome or Firefox.  You either have to use Microsoft Explorer or use an incognito window in Chrome to access Verizon.  This has been a problem with Verizon for several years.  Verizon will tell you to delete your cookies, BTW.

Balony! I use Verizon websites all the time with Firefox, no problems (using Firefox right now for example). And when I have used Chrome, no problem there either, have never used an incognito window. And I do not delete the Verizon cookies either.

I agree that Verizon reps do tend to tell you to delete your cookies, but I believe that is because it is just in their script they are apparently required to follow. I don't believe that doing that will fix most or even any problems someone might be having with a Verizon site. If someone is having problems in their browser with Firefox or Chrome, I have found that nearly all the time it is an add-on they have installed in the broswer, or some browser or add-configuration option they have chosen, that is causing the problem.

Can you provide some specific instances where a Verizon website is incompatible with Firefox or Chrome? If you can, I would like to try to get Verizon to fix them.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes