Unburied Fios Cable
Compton_Commons

Good Afternoon,

I live in the {edited for privacy} in Centreville Virginia, 20121.  There is a Verizon Fios cable running from a box behind our homes across everyones fence into my neigbors home at 6773.   In addition to being an eye sore, the cable prevents everyone from opening their back gates, kids and pets get tangled up in it, and in the spring time the landscaping crews mow around it leaving large patches of high grass. 

I have spoken with my neighbor several times but they have not been able to get assistance from verizon.  I have also entered into live chats with verizon agents  on this website; I've been assured it would be addressed.  That was close to 6 months ago.  I'm not a verizon customer so I don't have any other means of communicating with you other than this forum. 

Please let me know what I need to do to get this cable buried/taken care of.  I do not want to threaten destruction of property, however, I do need to use my rear gate and cutting this cable is the only way I'll be able to do that.  

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unburied Fios Cable
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Compton_Commons,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes