Unknown Bill Mistakenly Sent to Collections and Now on Credit Report
peacedrew

Hello, I have used FIOS internet for 2years. Everything was great until I experienced this problem that unpaid amount is in my  account that I do not know. 

I have called a couple of times to financial office of Verizon to solve this problem, but they told me that nothing problem was found with my current and old account. Everything is clean.
So, I disputed to credit company, Equifax, my wrong credit information, but today I got the verified result that I have two account and there are unpaid balance( $114 / $113). According to Equifax, these belongs to me, but verizon financial office told me that I have no balance at all. 

I was rejected from a student loan of bank because of collection. I have to solve this problem so that I can borrow money to apply for next semester. I am pretty sure that I am a good payer for all bills so far and I do not understand how I have this much balance because I never got any bill of such amount. 

Below is the result from EQUIFAX. (Please let me know your email address account to send a pdf file from Equifax)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verizon 500 Technology Dr Ste 300 Weldon Spring MO 63304−2225 :

1. Account number - {edited for privacy}    /   Date opend - 01/01/2013  /  Items as of reported 04/13/2015

Balance -  $114  /  Amount past due - $114  

2. Account number - {edited for privacy}   /   Date opend - 01/23/2013   /    Items as of reported 05/13/2015

Balance - $113  /  Amount past due - $113

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a document that I ordered FIOS first on Jan. 23. 2013 and installed Jan. 29.2013.  I do not understand why I have two more accounts before I installed my verizon Fios.   

Please help me to solve this problem. I believe that you can solve this problem.  Please remove these collection from my credit report and send me a delection letter or email once this has been done. As I mentioned above, I have to apply again for a student loan as soon as possible, but I have trouble with this unfair sent to  collection. 

I appreciate your help with this. 

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Unknown Bill Mistakenly Sent to Collections and Now on Credit Report
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi peacedrew,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes