using two routers provided by verizon
shymedq871
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have two routers from verizon and me anad my room mate share fios services like we pay half and he pay half. His router is old b/g gives issues and he refuses to upgrade to the $100 advance one and he said I can order it if I pay for it all and have it in my room. How dose that work? The router how will I hook it up without interfering with his router?

0 Likes
Re: using two routers provided by verizon
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@shymedq87 wrote:

I have two routers from verizon and me anad my room mate share fios services like we pay half and he pay half. His router is old b/g gives issues and he refuses to upgrade to the $100 advance one and he said I can order it if I pay for it all and have it in my room. How dose that work? The router how will I hook it up without interfering with his router?

Your description is rather vague.

You don't mention how your 2 routers are connected at the moment and which router you intend to get rid of if you purchase the $100 advanced one, which I don't think is worth the money.  I assume you only have the single Fios connection to which only one router can be connected.  Maybe this link will give you some thought on how you want to do it.

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/15984

0 Likes