Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Verizon email address

jrwils56
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Verizon email address

Message 1 of 6
(1,205 Views)

What is an email address to contact customer Service? Their web site keeps wanting me to call them but my phone service is down! 

5 REPLIES 5
JOSEm441
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Re: Verizon email address - I would recommend live chat

Message 2 of 6
(1,198 Views)

Go the contact us link at bottom of this page, select you option  under 1., fill in a question, click the red arrow next to it and  you should see an option for live chat with us.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
jrwils56
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(1,189 Views)

I've already been through the live chat. I wanted to give feedback on the lack of service. Shall I post it in an open forum?

armond_in_nj
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 4 of 6
(1,162 Views)

@jrwils56 wrote:

... I wanted to give feedback on the lack of service. Shall I post it in an open forum?

You just did.

JOSEm441
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 5 of 6
(1,136 Views)
Actually I meant that through live chat you could get an email address.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
ralfgui
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(775 Views)

Before service was installed on my place, Verizon Connections confirmed my corporate discount. I even have the chat records, but until now I don't see any discounts on my bill. And the answer that I got from the chat is that discounts are not retroactive- meaning it won't take effect until they process that on my account even though I already have the confirmation before they installed the service.

I was transferred from one chat to the other but they can't resolve the issue. And here's what I got when I asked for an email to reach from the chat:

{edited for privacy}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title