Verizon Fiberoptic line severed my plumbing
jbostick05

I have had complete blockage in my downstairs bathroom, up to and including sewage backup in my shower and toilet, and have had to have plumbers out several times over several weeks. The plumber snaked the toiled and ran his camera down.  Then he had city public works department come out to excavate, and they found the cause of the sewage back up to be that the fiberoptic Verizon line had severed my sewer line as well as their tap.  I am searching for a contact to resolve this with Verizon.  I have pictures and documentation.  $1250 isn't a lot to Verizon, but it is a lot to me.  Anyone else ever experience this? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Fiberoptic line severed my plumbing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jbostick05 ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jbostick05,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes
jbostick05

I'm not a verizon client, nor is there a group for this kind of support in the customer service window.  I have been there already.  Can you please help me get in touch with the right individual?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jbostick05 ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes