verizon hot spot
heavydrop

i have fios internet and i heard we get the availability to it. im traveling for the holidays and i would like to have it. how do you get access to it and where on this site do i go to download or enroll.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon hot spot
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Sign in at www.myverizon.com. Under your bill is a banner ad and under that are account actions. Click on account tools and then you will see verizon wifi on the left hand menu

You have to register first make a wifi name and then download the software. Enjoy!

View solution in original post

Hubrisnxs
Legend
Sign in at www.myverizon.com. Under your bill is a banner ad and under that are account actions. Click on account tools and then you will see verizon wifi on the left hand menu

You have to register first make a wifi name and then download the software. Enjoy!
Bullmt
Enthusiast - Level 1

You siad  "under that are account actions. Click on account tools and then you will see verizon wifi on the left hand menu"

I clicked account tools, then  menu came out like under.

I do not see any Wi-Fi.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Bullmt wrote:

You siad  "under that are account actions. Click on account tools and then you will see verizon wifi on the left hand menu"

I clicked account tools, then  menu came out like under.

I do not see any Wi-Fi.

What plan (speed up and down) are you on?

0 Likes
Qmystyr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I registered but did not download the software.  How do I go back in to obtain the software?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes