VERIZON IS A RIP OFF
jdorodny

I am in absolute SHOCK that I have now spent 2 days speaking to agents and "no one cane help me", "this is standard Verizon policy". I will preface this by saying I have had nothing but a nightmare with Verizon since the first day they tried to install my services. And if i wasn't going to be charged almost $200 to CANCEL my services I would have done it then and gone back to Time Warner (now Spectrum) that I NEVER incurred these problems with.

Due to issues with my current apartment, I am relocating to another apartment in my building. on my floor. Across the hall.  TO "MOVE SERVICES" I am being charged $90 across the hall?!?! I JUST SIGNED UP WTIH VERIZON IN SEPT 2016. IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR. And i have to move to the apt for reasons out of my control and I am being charged?

And the "supervisor" MR VON (VAUGHN) who knows keeps telling me agrees? And sympathizes with me but thats standard policy?

ITS A RIP OFF. ITS STEALING FROM PEOPLE AND IS OUT OF CONTROL. How can you do that to people!?!!!?!?!??!?! I pay my bill on time. I AM BEING CHARGED FOR SERVICES I DON'T EVEN NEED (LIKE PHONE!!!! AND I DONT HAVE ONE) AND NOW YOU WANT TO CHARGE ME ALMOST $100 TO MOVE THE SERVICE ACROSS THE HALL??? If I could cancel services I would but you want to charge me $200 to leave this agreement?!?!??

BE GOOD TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! THIS IS WHY I CANCELLED CELL SERVICE WITH YOUR COMPANY YEARS AGO AND MOVED TO AT&T. I AM SO SORRY TO MYSELF FOR FORGETTING HOW YOU RIP PEOPLE OFF!

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON IS A RIP OFF
jonjones1
Legend

@jdorodny wrote:

I am in absolute SHOCK that I have now spent 2 days speaking to agents and "no one cane help me", "this is standard Verizon policy". I will preface this by saying I have had nothing but a nightmare with Verizon since the first day they tried to install my services. And if i wasn't going to be charged almost $200 to CANCEL my services I would have done it then and gone back to Time Warner (now Spectrum) that I NEVER incurred these problems with.

Due to issues with my current apartment, I am relocating to another apartment in my building. on my floor. Across the hall.  TO "MOVE SERVICES" I am being charged $90 across the hall?!?! I JUST SIGNED UP WTIH VERIZON IN SEPT 2016. IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR. And i have to move to the apt for reasons out of my control and I am being charged?

And the "supervisor" MR VON (VAUGHN) who knows keeps telling me agrees? And sympathizes with me but thats standard policy?

ITS A RIP OFF. ITS STEALING FROM PEOPLE AND IS OUT OF CONTROL. How can you do that to people!?!!!?!?!??!?! I pay my bill on time. I AM BEING CHARGED FOR SERVICES I DON'T EVEN NEED (LIKE PHONE!!!! AND I DONT HAVE ONE) AND NOW YOU WANT TO CHARGE ME ALMOST $100 TO MOVE THE SERVICE ACROSS THE HALL??? If I could cancel services I would but you want to charge me $200 to leave this agreement?!?!??

BE GOOD TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! THIS IS WHY I CANCELLED CELL SERVICE WITH YOUR COMPANY YEARS AGO AND MOVED TO AT&T. I AM SO SORRY TO MYSELF FOR FORGETTING HOW YOU RIP PEOPLE OFF!

This must be lets vent day. This is a peer to peer help forum. No one you are complaining to can do anything about your pricing. However you could call 1-800-VERIZON and explain what is happening and that you can prove your situation. You can ask for the Verizon escalations office or do a google search for it and speak NICELY and POLITELY to the person and they may waive the cost of the new install. Which is what it is. a NEW INSTALL. 

If you must move as you claim you may nt be liable for an early termination fee since it is beyond your control. Again ask the verizon representative if in this situation since you want to keep fios service if they will waive the install?

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON IS A RIP OFF
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi jdorodny,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes